[SECC] ARRL Censure of N6AA and By Laws Changes

W4OC at aol.com W4OC at aol.com
Sun Jan 7 20:01:07 EST 2018

All of the comments from the SECC so far have been
in agreement to opposition of the censure of N6AA
and the proposed changes that the board would like
to unilaterally implement.

In my opinion, this is a continuation of leadership of
the ARRL to take it upon themselves to decide what
is best for our great hobby - Ham Radio.

I have read several of the posted documents, and find
great disappointment in these actions, including the
votes from the Roanoke Division Director.

It is time to remind the ARRL Board that they work
for the Ham Radio community, and that membership
does expect and deserve access to all information that
is discussed in board meetings. Open discussion is
what gets best solutions, not preconceived ideas. And
voting for their choice of who serves as their division
representative is imperative - not optional.

73

Don Crain W4OC