[SECC] SECC Sponsored NAQP Plaque; NAQP CW Teams

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Mon Jan 8 12:09:00 EST 2018

The NAQP plaque that we sponoor every year is "SIngle OP SSB North
America."  I think that means the top SSB score adding up the two scores
in a year.

There is still the opprotunity for four more to contribute $10.00 for
this plaque by sending it to me at John Laney, POBox 421, Columbus, GA
31902-0421.

We could also use at least one more full time op for a NAQP CW team this
Saturday and any number of part time ops.  Please let me hear from you
right away on this and I'll register the team(s) Friday night or
Saturday morning.

73, John, K4BAI.