[SECC] Multi-Multi remote software?

Dave Edmonds dave at pkministrywebs.com
Mon Jul 9 00:51:55 EDT 2018

Jim,

How about each station work a different mode and/or band. Basically, there
would never be a dupe issue and you wouldn't need to worry about who is on
what band? It's definitely a 'check log' situation, because each operator
is at a different location. Don't worry about dupes if you 'run' all the
time. Also, you could coordinate op activity using texting, facebook group
or other online group chats.

Dave WN4AFP

Dave Edmonds
PK Ministry Webs