[SECC] South Carolina QSO Party - Saturday 1500z....

Dave Edmonds daveedmo at gmail.com
Sat Feb 23 00:19:35 EST 2019

 The SCQP will be running Saturday at 1500z through Sunday at 0159z on
160m-6m.

We

We have several CWOps who will be running mobile in the SCQP tomorrow (or
today)...

*K3TD/m (w K4QPL)*

*K4C/m (W1TEF) **K5CM/m (w N5KK)*
*N4CW/m (w W4TNO)*

*W4CAE/m (N4LDL) *
*W4CAE/m (KW4BQ) **W4CAE/m (W4RWL/N4TAL) *
*W4CAE/m (K9DBC/W4ESD)*
*WW4SF/m (N4UFP)*
We will also have Bonus Stations including WW4SF, W4CAE and WN4AFP

All stations in ABBEVILLE county will be worth 50 points.

I'll be operating a special event station during the contest from the QTH
of N4IQ. We'll have several operators on the air for the entire event. If
you hear me sending perfectly spaced cw, then you know that I was
encouraged to use the F keys... I will also be running a lot of phone
during our contest.

Please join us and follow these amazing mobile stations!

Visit www.scqso.com for rules and all the details.

73s Dave WN4AFP

--
Dave Edmonds