[SECC] [Contest] Tech Question

Courtney Judd k4wi at k4wi.net
Sat Feb 23 18:09:30 EST 2019

Tim I love my KPA1500... best thing since sliced bread and bottled beer!
Comes with an utility downloadable to keep software updates... done one
so far. Only thing I would change is temp display C... rather have F...
hopefully they will make that user selectable down the road. Just
unhooked antennas.... 20/9 noise static level and radar shows yellow/red
line west of here so no 160 this evening.  I see b'ham fest next week
end... looks in a  like different place... since 10 has been so bad I
actually might show up....haven't been since they started on same date
as ARRL DX Test.  Is the ACG going to have a table? I might drag my
SB220 6 mtr conversion up there. cul Cort K4WI