[SECC] CQWW CW W4IZT SO(A)80 HP

RJ Hubbard rj.wf4w at gmail.com
Mon Nov 25 08:30:40 EST 2019

all: *WF4W <https://www.3830scores.com/findcall.php?call=WF4W>*
Operator(s): WF4W <https://www.3830scores.com/findcall.php?call=WF4W>
Station: WF4W

Class: *SOAB HP*
Class Overlay: *Classic*
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 13
Location: USA
160: 14 6 9
80: 66 15 37
40: 158 21 73
20: 132 23 66
15: 51 15 36
10: 9 4 9
Total: *430* *84* *230* Total Score *357,018*

Club: South East Contest Club

Had a great time! Bands were in good condition - was happy to make some Q's
on 160-10! I got PJ2T and 8P5A on six bands - certainly helps when the
receiving station is doing all the work - especially on 160m! Was happy to
hear some of you guys on the air - I worked PJ2A on only 3 bands (great
job, guys!)  but also heard w4IZT and N4GG - Hal and I seemed to be on the
same S&P cadence - I was desperately trying to work 9z4Y on 20m (not sure
why he couldnt hear me) and Hal swooped in and got him first call :) -  I
heard him several times after as I was moving up the band . . . This was
the most time I've ever been able to invest in a contest - I learned to go
to bed early and set alarm for early morning hours while the family is
sleeping :)

73, RJ - WF4W