[SECC] Unbelievable 10 meter Contest Conditions!!

Jeff Clarke ku8e at ku8e.com
Sat Dec 12 00:36:55 EST 2020

Getting ready to shutdown for the night. It's 12:30 AM.

Unbelievable conditions on 10 meters tonight !  545 QSO's and 43
States/Provinces and 3 counties so far. All CW. Good Sporadic E to north
of us. Also had a VK, ZL and 2 ZF's call me. Also worked one XE
multiplier. Many CA and AZ stations in my log as well. This is by far
the most contacts I've made on a Friday night of a 10 meter contest.
(even during the sunspot peak years) I sure hope conditions are this
good tomorrow morning when the sun comes up...

Jeff