[SECC] CWT W8FN HP 1300Z 1 July 2020

Randy Farmer w8fn at windstream.net
Wed Jul 1 11:59:31 EDT 2020

  CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Jul 1 Call: W8FN Operator(s): W8FN Station:
W8FN Class: Single Op HP QTH: North Carolina Operating Time (hrs): 1:00
------------ Total: 129 Mults = 129 Total Score = 16,641 Club: South
East Contest Club Comments: This one was lots of fun. One single run on
40 meters produced a new personal best. Conditions seemed poor at first,
but perked right up here. It was very satisfying to see the 10 minute
rate meter hit 200 a couple of time -- that doesn't happen too often. My
apologies to a couple of folks that I botched fills for. For some
reason, my manual sending wasn't up to par this morning. See y'all for
the 1900Z session. 73... Randy, W8FN