[SECC] CWT W8FN HP 1900Z 1 July 2020

Randy Farmer w8fn at windstream.net
Wed Jul 1 16:49:42 EDT 2020

CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Jul 1 Call: W8FN Operator(s): W8FN Station:
W8FN Class: Single Op HP QTH: North Carolina Operating Time (hrs): 1:00
Radios: SO2R Summary: Band QSOs ------------ 160: 0 80: 0 40: 40 20: 30
15: 0 10: 0 ------------ Total: 70 Mults = 69 Total Score = 4,830 Club:
South East Contest Club Comments: Participation seemed to be down, maybe
because of the simultaneous Canada Day contest? Pretty poor conditions
on 20 -- many of the normally folks weren't. Heard nary a peep on 15.
This one was mostly an opportunity to practice SO2R operation again.
Maybe I can eventually break the 70 QSO barrier if I work at it enough.
See everybody next week. 73... Randy, W8FN