[SECC] DX

Jeff Clarke ku8e at ku8e.com
Fri Jun 12 15:38:55 EDT 2020

Rick,

One of the guys I worked probably could have been worked on CW. EA6VQ
was +6 dB on FT8. I'm just passing the time in retirement working these
guys on 6 meters, but you will never hear me in a HF FT8 contest. In a
VHF contest I will probably do some FT8 because you can make some extra
contacts when you hear no one on CW or SSB. You probably don't ever what
to get into EME because 100% on the contacts are on JT65 which is a
cousin to FT8. I've tried some RTTY but got bored with that. I did a few
RTTY contests calling people and got WAS and DXCC. Now I just get on
RTTY to work new countries on digital.  Take care OM.

Jeff