[SECC] Correction - FTx and contesting

Kevan Nason knason00 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 10:56:43 EDT 2020

Oops. Ed, K3DNE, said the comments below were wrongly attributed. They
actually came from a fellow SECC member, Robert AJ5E. Robert also sent me
an email asking if I had seen his previous comments -- which for some
reason I do not have. Sorry Robert. However, the comments are exactly what
I was looking for so I'm glad to have received them.

Kevan N4XL