[SECC] SECC Activity Map and Club Circle

Andrew Goss amgoss05 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 10 12:20:28 EST 2020

 Jeff -- this is very cool. I've really been enjoying your google maps.

33.35577, -82.13733 has one other downside (or possibly it's really a plus): that's the Richmond County dump. I had occasion to go there last month as it is the only spot I can safely dispose of electronics, and I had a pile of things, including one of those MFJ 300-watt antenna tuners that I destroyed last winter trying to get on 160M with my G5RV.
Andrew