[SECC] Club Competition

Jeff (W4DD) w4dd09 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 09:57:42 EST 2020

I just suggest members post something that interests them at least once a month, whether contest scores, new antenna results, new transceiver or amplifier tests, or whatever interests them and they would like to share.  I’ve had several very interesting chats with members about things they are working on.  There are a lot of knowledgeable members in the club and we could all learn something.  So if you are doing something with ham radio, post it !  You may find that others are interested in what you have learned.  If you are a newbie and have a question, post it !

Jeff, W4DD