[SECC] Email forum upgrade suggestion

Jeff Clarke ku8e at ku8e.com
Thu Nov 12 20:38:56 EST 2020

I've worked on the Eham.net and contesting.com team since Bill Fisher
started it in the late 1980's. The cq-contest mailing list
(@contesting.com lists) is 30 year old technology. The Group.io mailing
lists allow you to attach files or pictures to your posting which the
cq-contest reflectors don't allow. Plus the search functionality on
Group.io is much better. Now maybe that wouldn't be something some of
you might be interested in but others might like that functionality.  It
really doesn't matter to me either way which email reflector we use. but
someone does need to get the administrative login/password for
secc at contesting.com so it can be managed by someone.

Jeff