[SECC] CAQP Club size?

ku8e ku8e at ku8e.com
Mon Oct 5 10:38:02 EDT 2020

JohnWhen I submitted my log for WX6V they didn't have NCCC listed as a club.  Maybe they do something similar to what we do for GQP where SECC and SEDXC aren't eligible. So I submitted my log for SECC. The should help our club score.JeffSent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: John Laney <k4bai at att.net> Date: 10/5/20  9:12 AM  (GMT-05:00) To: secc at contesting.com Subject: Re: [SECC] CAQP Club size?
    I would be very surprised if we had more than 10 entries in CQP, so
    I put small size, top ten scores.  I haven't been able to get the
    robot to accept my entry. Tried for about 30 minutes last night and
    will try again today.  73, John, K4BAI

    On 10/5/2020 3:23 AM, Ben Coleman