[SECC] CAQP Club size?

Ben Coleman nj8j at benshome.net
Mon Oct 5 10:51:47 EDT 2020

On 10/5/2020 9:11 AM, John Laney wrote:
> I haven't been able to get the robot to accept my entry. Tried for about
> 30 minutes last night and will try again today.  73, John, K4BAI

I was seeing the same thing, I was just thinking it had to do with not
putting anything for the club size.  I think it *does* actually go
through, it's just that it doesn't return anything saying it has
completed (which might be related to the problem sending confirmation
emails referenced at the top of the web page ).

I note that both your call and mine are listed in the CQP 2020 Logs
Received page.

Ben
Ben Coleman nj8j at benshome.net
  "I love the way Microsoft follows standards.  In much the
same manner that fish follow migrating caribou."
                                             Paul Tomblin