[SECC] Expanding sale of FT-950

Dave Thompson thompson at mindspring.com
Sat Oct 31 01:11:05 EDT 2020

Hello gang,

I am expanding the sale of the FT-950 with long power cord and manuals (regular and quicky) to any newbee amateur
that has or is upgrading to at least general class.  The price for them is $500.

If no one replies I will open up the sale next Monday to everyone for a still great low price of $550.

Pick up at my place in Peachtree Corners/Norcross only.  QTH is OK on QRZ since 1979.

E-mail only but interested parties will get our cell phones if you need more info. Feel free to distribute on your reflectors.

73 Dave Thompson K4JRB