[SECC] PMC NJ8J SOAB CW

Ben Coleman nj8j at benshome.net
Sun Jan 3 05:06:23 EST 2021

                    WWPMC Summary Sheet

        Start Date : 2021-01-02

     CallSign Used : NJ8J
       Operator(s) : NJ8J

Operator Category : SINGLE-OP
Assisted Category : NON-ASSISTED
              Band : ALL
             Power : LOW
              Mode : CW
  Default Exchange : ATL
        Gridsquare : EM73RW

      ARRL Section : GA
         Club/Team : South East Contest Club
          Software : N1MM Logger+ 1.0.8858.0

         Band     QSOs     Pts  Mlt  Pt/Q
          3.5       1       5    0   5.0
           14      20     115    2   5.8
        Total      21     120    2   5.7

             Score : 240
               Rig : Icom IC-7300

          Antennas : 110' OCF Doublet

           Soapbox : Evidently, this one isn't on the 3830 site.  Got on
for a couple of hours and handed out the multiplier.  This was mostly a
case of digging signals out of the mud, for me.

Ben
Ben Coleman nj8j at benshome.net
  "I love the way Microsoft follows standards.  In much the
same manner that fish follow migrating caribou."
                                             Paul Tomblin