[SECC] SECC or SESC Teams for Upcoming QSO Parties and Sprints

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Thu Jan 7 10:35:53 EST 2021

I think my last message was sent from home and didn't reach the
Southeast Sprint Coalition address list.  So, some of you may be seeing
this for the first time.

SECC and SESC are intending to enter teams in all such events.  You do
not need to be a member of any club or to live  or operate in any
particular geographical area to be on a team.  Feel free to invite
friends to join.

Here is what I have for upcoming team events so far.  Please let me know
ASAP particularly about NAQP CW this Saturday.  I will register the
teams before the QSO parties or Sprints begin and will send out a copy
of the registration.

For each contest, teams may consist of from two to five members.

NAQP CW This Saturday:
K4BAI, W8FN, AE4Y, NJ8J, KU8E, KC4UCT, AA5JG, K4OGG

NAQP SSB.  K4BAI, KC4UCT, NJ8J

NAQP RTTY:  AE4Y, KC4UCT.

NA Sprint CW (first Saturday in February):
W8FN, K4BAI, KU8E

Based on the turn out for ARRL RTTY Round Up last weekend, we have
plenty of RTTY contesters to have teams in the RTTY events.  I am not an
RTTY operator at this time, but I will register the teams if the rules
and registration programs permit non-operating team captains.  If
someone who operates RTTY wants to volunteer to get up the RTTY teams,
please let me know and I'll get the word out about whom to contact.

Thanks and 73, John, K4BAI
For SECC