[SEDXC] Field Day

Jay Pryor jpryor@arches.uga.edu
Mon, 26 Jun 2000 08:49:10 -0400

Hello all,

You will be hearing about our score later, and we will likely be posting
some photos, but I wanted to pass along a very preliminary report on the
effort by W4NT.  We made just under 1,000 QSOs each on CW and Phone.
Operators included AD4J, K2UFT, K9AY, N8LM and me.  Rigs included AD4J's
TS-870 on phone and K2UFT's TS-940 on CW.  Dick's generator performed
flawlessly again this year, except that we kept forgetting that it had to
be fed gasoline. We were pleased to work K7ABC, with K4BAI at the helm,
from K6LL's QTH in AZ.

I want to acknowledge the help of Bob, W4OWY, who showed up on Friday and
helped me get antennas up.  That was a tremendous help and very much
appreciated.

More later.

73,

- Jay/K4OGG