[SEDXC] Fw: For Sale

Nancy Draheim nk4u@bellsouth.net
Sun, 22 Oct 2000 21:27:51 -0400

 I've been cleaning house (believe it or not) and have attached a list of
 like new, in-the-original-box, with instructions, radio goodies that I'm
 going to take to the next hamfest.  If you may be interested in any of it,
 please let me know.  I haven't priced anything so make me an offer... but
 don't insult my intelligence until after the hamfest and e-bay.

 73, Nancy NK4U  770/516-4413

 The following items are in original boxes, have instruction books and are
in
 excellent condition, unless noted.  All reasonable offers will be
 considered.

 1.  Yaesu FC-102 Antenna Tuner (original cost $179) -
 a.  1.2 kW power handling capability.  The band-switched L-C pi-network
will
 match a wide variety of antennas (including a single wire).  Has in-line
 wattmeter with three ranges (20, 200, and 1200 watts full scale), and a
peak
 reading system.  A separate SWR meter is built in for antenna tuning
 indication without the need to switch meter functions.  10-160, including
18
 and 24.  .

 2. Icom R-7000 Communications Receiver (high performance option installed)
 (original cost $900) -
 a. Best communications receiver ever.  Range is 25-999.000 Mhz continuous.
 Cellular frequencies are not blocked (you won't believe what you'll hear).
 99 memory channels.

 3. Yaesu FT-757GX II/ with CAT system (uninstalled) - great for mobile
 operation
 a.  This radio was loaned out for field day and came back with blown
finals.
 It was factory repaired and appears to be working fine.

 4. Outbacker mobile antenna. Covers bands 10-160  (one of four ever made)

 5. Astron RS-35a Power Supply (never used - no box)

 6. Full set of Hustler mobile antennas

 7. Uniden Bearcat BC 760XLT Scanner (original price $245)
 a. 12 bands include 800 Mhz, 5 banks, 100 channels, programmable

 8. Regency R1600 Scanner (original price $195)
 a. 12 bands, including 800 Mhz, 5 banks, 100 channels, programmable

 9. Pakratt PK-232MBX with PC Pakratt II software (original price $351)
 a. Morse/Baudot/ASCII/Amtor/Packet

 10. Realistic Weather Alert radio

 11. Antenna Switch (6 antennas) (original price $19)

 12. Two low pass filters

 13. Vanco Speaker

 14. Panasonic Impact Dot Matrix Printer (adjustable carriage width to 32
 inch paper)

 15. Various books

 a. Novice Survival Guide
 b. ARRL Antenna Book (1983)
 c. ARRL Operating Manual (1985)
 d. ARRL Operating Manual (1991)
 e. Operating an Amateur Radio Station
 f. ARRL Radio Amateur's Handbook (1976)
 g. DX Callbook (1995)
 h. DX Callbook (1992)
 i. DX Callbook  (1991)
 j. DX/North American Callbook Supplement (1991)
 k. North American Callbook (1992)
 l. DX/North American Callbook Supplement (1992)
 m. ARRL Novice Notes (1989)
 n. Radioteletype Monitoring
 o. DXCC Yearbooks 1994-1998

 16. Slide out Computer keyboard tray for under the table mounting

17. Cantenna Dummy Load

 18. Royal electric typewriter with memory (has sporadic problem)

 19. Two padded suitcases suitable for carrying HF rigs

 20. Small black and white TV - good for tornado shelter

 21. Midland Power Supply/Charger -
a. Output 12-14 Volts DC, Current capacity: 1 amp

 22. Princess style rotary telephone

 23. Three small desktop tables

 24. Metal stand with folding legs and strap, suitable for holding HF rig
 during mobile  operation.

 25. MicroFocus COBOL software and full set of books.