[SEDXC] Re: [SECC] CQ 160 CW at W8JI

John Laney k4bai@worldnet.att.net
Fri, 02 Feb 2001 11:01:04 -0500

That would be consistent with our count.  We missed all they did plus VE1
and VY2.  The only thing close to VY2 we worked was VY2MGY/3 in Ontario.
But they were much closer and may have worked one or several VE1s and VY2s
that we didn't hear.

Tim, do you want your share of the score contributed to the aggregate score
of a club?  If so, please let me know what club.

73, John.