[SEDXC] Re: [SECC] CQ WW 160 M CW Contest

Jay Pryor jpryor@arches.uga.edu
Thu, 25 Jan 2001 13:10:29 -0500

I'll be S&P looking for SECC/SEDXC members in a part-time effort, low
power. I think I'll see how many stations I can work from Noon to 1
p.m.  Could be kinda fun.

I know that John knows K4JRB is Dave; he just had a slip of the fingers.

Good luck to all!

- Jay/K4OGG