[SEDXC] Good News-N4XP!

Dr. W. P. Scott wpscott@arches.uga.edu
Wed, 25 Jul 2001 15:34:36 -0500

I am delighted to report to you that Tom's operation is near
it's end (3:30PM, Wednesday) and that he came through it with flying
colors, all vital signs are exceptionally good!  His surgeon is
now saying that they went in and repaired an 'aneurysm'.  They
are to be finished about 4PM closing up and he should be resting
in the recovery room by 4:15PM or so.  So, barring unforeseen
events, I think we can declare a complete success for the surgery
and I hope that this report will stand until tomorrow morning,
when I will try to find out how he is then!  They finished about
3 hours before they envisioned finishing when they began the
surgical procedure about 10:30AM this morning, so that in itself
is tremendously encouraging.  I know everyone will be overjoyed
to hear about the successful surgery!  De Pat, W4NW