[SEDXC] CHANGES IN THE STANDING RULES

MIKE GREENWAY K4PI@peoplepc.com
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 13:09:11 -0500

Recently you received a copy of the some standing rules that apprently were
in place but had been lost over the years being handed from one
administation to the next.  Following is a copy of what I would propose but
is open to any changes by the club members prior to being voted upon.   Send
me any comments you have on my suggestions.  To insure that every club
member see's this  I am sending this on the reflector and club membership
mailing list so you may get it twice.

DXpeditions Donations    The club will consider request for contributions up
to 30% of the budgeted amount or the remaining budgeted amount, whichever is
less, for any DXpedition to a country in the top 20 countries to be
determined by the most recent DXCC  most needed list.  A contribution of up
to 15% of the budgeted amount or the remaining portion of the budgeted
amount, whichever is less,  will be considered for donation to a DXpedition
to a country in the next most 20needed countries determined by the most
recent DXCC most needed list.  The budgeted amount will be updated along
with other financial requirements of the club by the officers and  presented
to the membership for approval from time to time at the discretion of the
officers, but not less than every six months in accordance with the By-laws.

QSL's for DX Stations  I would like to see this standing rule removed from
the books.