[SEDXC] 2001 GQP Plaques

John Laney k4bai@worldnet.att.net
Wed, 16 May 2001 17:35:26 -0400

Gary:  I got a message from K4PI complaining that SEDXC had always
sponsored the DX plaque for GQP, but the list shows someone else doing
it this year and asking if there was a LP DX plaque.  There hasn't been
, but that would be a good addition, in my opinion.

How about if we add a LP DX outside NA plaque to be sponsored by SEDXC
this year?  We will need to put out some publicity on that.  We can add
it to the website and I can put out a message on cq-contest reflector.

KO4RR/N4WV, who have sponsored the Ga LP plaque the first two years have
agreed to continue to sponsor that plaque (which the list shows as
sponsored by SEDXC).  If that is OK, please let me know and I will tell
Joe, KO4RR, to send a check for $40.00 to Ed.

I contacted Ed first and he says that it is up to you, as he only takes
the money and orders the plaques.

73,

John, K4BAI.