[SEDXC] DXCC Card Checking - At Tuesday SEDXC Meeting

Bill Barr billn4nx@alltel.net
Mon, 19 Aug 2002 13:26:29 -0400

Gang,

I WILL BE at the meeting on Tuesday Night and will be glad to check =
cards for DXCC submissions.

Here are a few reminders:

1.  Bring a STAMPED envelope addressed to the DXCC Desk at the ARRL =
address.  ( I will use this envelope to mail the completed application =
to the ARRL.  I will put return address label on envelope).=20

2. Be sure and use the correct data entry format.  Especially date =
DDMMYY.  I suggest using the form on the ARRL WEB site.

3. Be sure to include your membership expiration date on the application =
front sheet.

4. Bring a Check  payable to the ARRL or you may do what I do and use =
your credit card.
    NO CASH!

Look forward to seeing you at the meeting.

73
Bill N4NX

multipart/alternative
  text/html