[SEDXC] New Meeting Location for SEDXC

SteveWS4F@aol.com SteveWS4F@aol.com
Thu, 14 Feb 2002 20:14:14 EST

In a message dated 02-02-13 22:13:07 EST, altdx@worldnet.att.net writes:

<< I spoke with K2UFT about the possibility of having the meetings at
 Manuel's Tavern at N. Highland and Virginia Avenues in mid-town. On a
 Tuesday night there would be plenty of free parking, good food, and
 beverages. They do have areas where we could meet. I know the owners
 (Manuel and his sons and brother). I would be glad to investigate this
 option if so directed by the club.

 I am not too fired up about another Radio Shack deal or such. However, I
 will certainly go with what the majority of members want to do. But,
 downtown is not malignant, and it is not dangerous or hard to get to!
 And parking will not be a big issue on a Tuesday night.

Great idea!

73,

Steve, K4RF