[SEDXC] e-qsls

Jim Worthington ad4j@arrl.net
Tue, 12 Nov 2002 14:27:19 -0500

There's no need to print out the eQSL unless you want a hard copy. You can
pick one of eQSL's pre-designed cards to avoid designing your own and it's
free.

I periodically upload my DX4WIN log info to the eQSL, so anybody who wants
this type of confirmation from me automatically gets it.

Has anyone heard a recent status on the ARRL's Logbook of the World project?

73,
Jim, AD4J

-----Original Message-----
From: sedxc-admin@contesting.com [mailto:sedxc-admin@contesting.com]On
Behalf Of David L. Thompson
Sent: Tuesday, November 12, 2002 2:00 PM
To: sedxc@contesting.com
Subject: [SEDXC] e-qsls

I got a notice that I received an e-QSL from a JA that I worked recently.  I
signed up for e-QSL and found over 100 QSLs for me.  Is it worth hooking up
my color printer on this PC
and printing them out?  I see Carl WB4ZNH sent me one for 160 meters in
1994.

I know the ARRL and so far CQ does not accept them but I always QSL on
receipt.  I would have to design my own e-QSL for reply.

73 Dave K4JRB