[SEDXC] AMATEUR RADIO VS FREEBANDERS

SavageBR@aol.com SavageBR@aol.com
Sun, 17 Nov 2002 15:29:21 EST

I agree with Mike 100 %. I have been told by the ARRL and the FCC that there
is nothing we can do about the intruders on the ham bands. AT LEAST the ARRL
and other organizations can refuse to recognize ANY activity that supports or
promotes illegal use of any and all frequency allocations.

I would also encourage sponsors and suppliers of equipment for all activities
to require written certification that the equipment and/or financial support
will be used ONLY for legal and licensed operations.

Bruce Savage
AA4Z

multipart/alternative
  text/html