[SEDXC] DISSAPPEARING WEBSITE

MIKE GREENWAY K4PI@peoplepc.com
Mon, 18 Nov 2002 13:51:45 -0000

I heard back that the information on the www.sugardelta.com website was not
there.  So I went and looked and it has been removed.  I have a feeling the
amateur group there was starting to get a lot of negative feedback and had
the freeband website removed.  I don't have a copy of it but it clearly
stated that there would be an operation there by freebanders and they were
thanking all of their sponsors for the donations to help them get out to
Sable Is.  It appears all references to the freeband operation have been
erased.  I wish I had saved a copy.  The Ohio/Penn DX bulletin for this week
also printed out the address of the sugardelta website and said there might
be some freeband operation.  I cannot prove there was any activity but by
taking donations and having a website I am sure there were certainly plans
to do so until there was a lot of negative feedback.  I would like to hear a
statement from the group there as to what their intentions were and what
really went on. They deserve their side of the story to be told also.   73
Mike K4PI