[SEDXC] New RF Access Point for Cluster

Ernie Zingleman ks4q at zingleman.com
Sun Dec 21 18:23:16 EST 2003

Guys,

We now have a new RF access point for the cluster in Sharpsburg, GA.  At
this  point, the freq. is 145.67 MHz @ 2400 bps.  To get to the cluster, you
do a 'c shrpdx' or 'c WW4LL-5'.  Once you are connected, you enter 'dx'.

The backhaul will take place over the internet to me.  Throughput should be
high.......it will practically seem as if my cluster setup is located at
Fred's home.

Many thanks go to Fred, WW4LL, who has graciously offered use of his tower,
2 meter antenna, 2 meter rig, computer, internet access etc to make this
possible.

Fred's setup includes a G-7 at around 70 feet on a tower that sits on very
high ground.

For those that don't know where Fred is located, he is just off of I-85,
south of the Airport...just south of the Union City exit.

Many thanks go to the Members of the SEDXC who generously provided some
financial assistance toward our ongoing efforts.

Thanks, Ernie KS4Q