[SEDXC] DX Convention in Vancouver !

MAllphin at aol.com MAllphin at aol.com
Tue Feb 11 12:53:35 EST 2003

This sounds like a terrific convention.  Thought you might want to consider
attending.
73 to all,
Bob K4UEE

DX Convention in Vancouver, BC Canada

Dear Fellow Amateur

If you have ever felt the rush of working a new country, of cracking a
pile-up on 40M at 2 AM or of being on the receiving end of a huge pile-up in
a contest, we have another rush for you to experience. In July this summer,
the BCDX Club will again host the Pacific North West DX Convention in
Vancouver. For those of you who attended in 2000, you know it was a good
time. This year we have a special treat for you. Go to our web site and see
what we mean.

http://www.bcdxc.org/2003convention.htm

Along with that exciting news, we expect to present many fresh new programs,
you won't have seen anywhere else. We are also talking with a potential major
sponsor and hope to have them announced shortly. If you love Ham Radio as
much as we do, you owe it to yourself to attend the convention in Vancouver
this year.

If ever there was a spouse friendly place, this is it. The hotel is located
next door to one of the largest shopping and entertainment complexes in
western Canada. The weather is almost always great that time of year and it
would be a wonderful start to the tour of British Columbia you have always
wanted to do.

We want you to come and share in what will be a memorable experience.
Register now. Be one of the first 50 people to sign up and you will be
eligible to win a really cool prize in a draw to take place during the
convention.

73
DX2003 Planning Committee