[SEDXC] (Fwd) Re: 2003 Georgia QSO Party

jshort at mindspring.com jshort at mindspring.com
Tue Feb 11 20:41:55 EST 2003

FYI - Just want to get a final ok on this announcement.  Think that I
got everything (basically the same as last year, with the date
changes).

Thanks,

Jeff
Send reply to:  	"Ward Silver" <hwardsil at centurytel.net>
From:           	"Ward Silver" <hwardsil at centurytel.net>
To:             	<jshort at mindspring.com>
Subject:        	Re: 2003 Georgia QSO Party
Date sent:      	Mon, 10 Feb 2003 22:56:56 -0800

Hi Jeff,

You JUST made it - I just put the column together.  Here's your text - you
were very close to the format!
Georgia QSO Party - CW/SSB - sponsored by SECC and SEDXC from 1800Z Apr 12 -
0359Z Apr 13 and 1400Z Apr 13 - 2359Z Apr 13, no time limit. Frequencies:
80 - 10 meters. Categories: SOAB, MS, MM, Rover, Novice/Tech, HP, LP
(<150W), or QRP (<5W). Rovers must activate at least six GA counties.
Mobiles and portables must move the complete station including antennas at
least 100 yards to change counties--no county line operations. Exchange RST
and GA county or SPC. QSO Points: SSB--1 pt, CW--2 pts. Score: QSO Points x
GA counties (GA station use states and provinces) counted
only once per band and mode. For more information--gqp.contesting.com. Logs
due May 17 to jshort at mindspring.com or Jeffrey Short, KD3UC, 5106 Cypress
Court, Alpharetta, GA 30005.

Let me know if there's anything to fix.

73, Ward N0AX