[SEDXC] Need Honor Roll and DXCC update for SEDXC members

James R. Kauten, MD, W4TE w4te at mindspring.com
Fri Jan 24 13:58:56 EST 2003

I have been looking at the SEDXC database in preparation for opening nominations to the SEDXC Hall of Fame.  By my records I have:

79 Active members

45 members with DXCC

17 members on the Honor Roll

My suspicion is that these numbers are incorrect.  Please send me your data, ie. DXCC status and Honor Roll status so the records can be corrected.

Thank you and 73,

Remember the cw 160M contest is this weekend.  Send your scores in for SEDXC credit.

Jim, W4TE

James R. Kauten, MD, W4TE

w4te at kauten.com
w4te at mindspring.com