[SEDXC] N4NX will be at SEDXC Tuesday to Check DXCC and accept outgoing cards

James R. Kauten, MD, W4TE w4te at mindspring.com
Sun Jun 15 21:05:24 EDT 2003

I received the following from Bill Barr, N4NX.  He will be at the SEDXC meeting this Tuesday.

73,

Jim, W4TE

Please pass the following to the club and add IK1PMR on for a copy.  I will be at the meeting Tues. to check DXCC and accept QSLs for outgoing bureau.

I attended the Sicily Italian Amateur Radio DX and contest Conventon.  Leah and I spent several hours with Marty OH2BH and his wife Leena.  Some great discussions.  I also got to meet I2MQP Mario who I first QSOed over 30 years ago!

After the convention, Leah and I were accompanied to Syracuse by Dr. Andrea Panati IK1PMR and his girlfriend Claudia.  They left us and headed to Malta via ferry and he will be active as 9H3MR until June 19.  Normal operating times will be 18:00 to 22:00 UTC and 03:00 to 06:30 daily.  He will be glad to make schedules with SEDXC members.  He picks up email daily via IK1PMR at sms-email.net.  He can operate 30 meters as well, and he likes CW best.

73,
Bill N4NX

James R. Kauten, MD, W4TE

w4te at kauten.com