[SEDXC] DXpedition to HK0

James R. Kauten, MD, W4TE w4te at mindspring.com
Tue Jun 17 18:39:14 EDT 2003

Here is a planned DXpedition should you wish to make a donation.

Jim Kauten, MD, W4TE

James R. Kauten, MD, W4TE

w4te at kauten.com
w4te at mindspring.com

DXCC
ARRL Life Member
AMSAT Life Member
INDEXA Life Member
Southeastern DX Club President (SEDXC)
South East Contest Club Member (SECC)
Buckhead Contest Club Life Member

This email was powered by MDaemon and scanned by AntiVirus Plug-in for MDaemon.