[SEDXC] FWD: Well Known Contester Falls From Tower

Dr. John Harden altdx at worldnet.att.net
Sat Jun 21 06:44:30 EDT 2003

Dear Fellow DX-ers,

When climbing a tower one should obviously use a climbing belt. But, you need
at least two safety lanyards to use when going around guy wires and other
obstacles. There should never be a time that you are NOT connected.

This is a tragic loss, and it is certainly hard to determine what may have
happened...

73,

John, W4NU
Atlanta