[SEDXC] Last Call from K4JRB for CQ 160 logs

John Laney k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Fri Apr 16 16:52:58 EDT 2004

See Dave's posting below:

Thanks to WA7BNM I have his 2004 claimed scores in sorted order and find
that I have over 60 CW and 30 SSB claimed scores that did not turn in a log.
We had some problems with e-mail addresses at first and then the cabrillo
robot threw out some things that did not meet cabrillo specs.

If you tried to send your logs and did not get a confirmation number
(12999.160cw or 11499.160ssb) the log did not get in.   If you are unsure
please e-mail me at k4jrb at juno.com
and I will check.  Please give me a couple of days to reply.

The absolute deadline is May 1st to enter a valid log.   And please enter a
claimed score as I have about a dozen logs with zero for claimed score.  You
do want your log to be listed in the top 200 claimed scores that I will post
to the CQ Magazine web site about June 1st.

73 Dave K4JRB  CQ 160 Contests Director