[SEDXC] Computer Quiz

Dave-KB4ET kb4et at cyou.com
Sat Apr 24 11:33:24 EDT 2004

Ok Computer Guru's:
   Where does XP store it's Drive letter info? MBR?? Better yet how can one
change a drive letter using XP? Case at hand: I built up a 2.4g with an 80g
& a 250g HD. The 80g has 3 partitions and is the Master HD. XP assigned
C/D/E & F with D being the 250g HD.
All is Ok; however, before I upgraded the USB 2.0 drivers I plugged in a
USB external HD and XP re-assigned the "E" drive to the external. Now it is
"permed" and I would like to move the "E" designation back to the 2nd
partition of the 80g. Any ideas would be appreciated.. Mny Tnx
Dave - KB4ET