[SEDXC] Kennehoochee Hamfest

IAM4RB at aol.com IAM4RB at aol.com
Tue Mar 9 21:38:51 EST 2004

Hello All,

Just 11 more days till the Kennehoochee Hamfest.  Below is the updated list
for the club table volunteers.  Don't miss out on the fun and a chance to grab
a comfortable chair for an hour.

The hamfest runs from 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM.  Please e-mail me if you can help
out for a one hour shift and I will put you down first come first serve.  This
is a new site for the Kennehoochee Hamfest and it should be interesting.

Looking for 8:00  to complete the process.  Just e-mail if you can help.

Setup  7:30 - John N4TOL
8:00 - 9:00
9:00 - 10:00 - Gary WB4SQ
10:00 - 11:00 - Mike K4PI
11:00 - 12:00 - Bill KC4AA, Bob W4OWY, Harry W4KJ
12:00 - 1:00  - Bill N4NX
1:00 - 2:00  - John N4TOL
Shutdown  -  John N4TOL

I look forward to seeing you all there and thanks for helping out.

73 - John N4TOL