[SEDXC] Atlanta Hamfest

IAM4RB at aol.com IAM4RB at aol.com
Wed May 12 09:59:16 EDT 2004

Hello All,

The Atlanta Hamfest will be held on Saturday June 5th at Jim Miller Park in Cobb County.

As discussed at the last meeting the club is planning to man a table at the event.  I have a family committment that morning so we will need someone to take charge of the table set up.  Also, we need volunteers to take shifts to man the table and have lots of fun doing so.  Here are the time slots:

Setup - before 8:30 needed
8:30  - 9:30
9:30  - 10:30
10:30 - 11:30
11:30 - 12:30
12:30 - 1:30
1:30  - 2:30
Shutdown

Please e-mail as to when you can help out (first come first served).  I look forward to seeing you all there.

73 - John N4TOL