[SEDXC] Letter to Congressmen

Carl Henson wb4znh at megapipe.net
Thu Nov 18 15:25:39 EST 2004

I see that the reflector attachment filter has filtered out the sample
letter, so I have taken the liberty to post it on my webspace provided by my
ISP.  The link is
http://members.megapipe.net/wb4znh/letter%20to%20congressmen.doc

For WWI members, using the same link above, please take this letter and
insert your information and your Congressman's information and send to your
Congressman or woman.  I feel certain that Jo Ann Davis is not a man.

If you would write your own letter that would be even better, but this is an
excellent sample.  For you non-DXers, we really need your help on this.
These two National Wildlife Refuges count as separate DXCC Countries or
Entities as they are currently called and it is down right embarrassing that
Hams World Wide can Qso with other Hams in countries known as the Axis of
Evil, but they cannot contact certain US possessions.

73,
Carl