FW: [SEDXC] TX9 on 80 Meters-SSB

Don Nesbitt drnesbitt at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 16 10:16:36 EDT 2004

GM Bill and All - yes - I heard you work him Bill - excellent contact - it
was about the only time I could actually eek him out and copy him 100% on my
wire!  For me, he peaked for just about 7 minutes and I could actually hear
and understand him - the rest was ESP.  Checked the bands for him at 3:15
this am and absolutely nothing heard here - back at it at 6 am but nada!

Been chasing them pretty much since they came on and still have not heard
more than a very weak "peep" out of him on 10 mhz (tnx for the tip Bill) and
did copy him once on 20 meters running RTTY using the demod in my 756 Pro
II.  (go figure!) He seems to be working lots of NA on 75/80 but almost all
the rest of the spots that I see for him are by EU and Asia with a little
west coast on bands where we (or at least I) have fairly marginal (read that
as nil for me) prop at those times.

Laura and I are out of town the rest of the day - that means that they
should be "easy" for the SE - sort of like washing the car . . . . "  Hummmm
- perhaps having moved to the city from Sandy Springs and living without the
tower, etc. seems to be somewhat questionable at this point (hi)!  73 es
have fun -- Don N4HH