[SEDXC] Important! Visit to W8JI's this Saturday 4/30

Bill Barr billn4nx at alltel.net
Tue Apr 26 11:39:12 EDT 2005

Gang,

Looks like we are all set for Saturday.  We plan to arrive at Tom's around 10 AM Saturday morning.  We need to carpool as much as possible.  We will have lunch somewhere in the local area.  I have directions and will share at the meeting tonight and via email later with more details.

I need to get a FINAL count!

Here are the ( 14 )  who have already said they were in:

K4AQ, K4DLI, K4PI, K4SB, K4SSU, K4SX, KC4AA, KU4J, KX4R, N4HH, N4NX, W4KJ, W4TE, WB4SQ.

Let me know if you want to be added.  This is a great opportunity to see a "World Class Low band QTH" and chat with a renowned expert in the communications field.

73
Bill N4NX