[SEDXC] Tonight's SEDXC Meeting!!

Bill Barr billn4nx at alltel.net
Tue Apr 26 14:44:17 EDT 2005

Gang,

I will be at the meeting tonight and as at every meeting I will have my digital camera with me to take head shots of any members who have not yet been added to our Web site picture gallery.

I will also be checking DXCC submissions and collecting QSLs for the ARRL outgoing bureau. The next QSL mailing will follow our visit to W8JI's, that way if you aren't making the meeting tonight but are going to W8JIs with us I can still get your outgoing QSLs prior to mailing.

An item of business for tonight's meeting will be the updating of the Web site club roster to include Telephone numbers with password access.

See you there.

Bill N4NX