[SEDXC] Fwd: Democratic People's Republic of Korea - P5

John Laney k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Mon Aug 1 13:46:44 EDT 2005

If a vote of the membership is called for, I vote "Yes."

Bob, please remind him that the previous P5 operation was conducted in
such a way that General Class operators on the East Coast couldn't work
the station except on RTTY, since he confined himself to 10 M when the
band wasn't open much for us and 15 M way down in the Advanced/Extra
band and didn't listen above 21300 that I heard of.

I hope that Generals will have some sort of a chance this time.

Thanks.

73,

John, K4BAI.