[SEDXC] Bill Wall funeral

Jim Streible k4dli at earthlink.net
Fri May 13 14:41:29 EDT 2005

Friends I do not know when it will take place now!! The last word I have is that it has been postponed again and will not take place Saturday. One guess is it will be 10:00 AM Sunday(?) and that is not set in stone.

Unless I get some definite word as to when it will be, I will not be putting out any more e-mails on the reflector. Everyone is encouraged to check for themselves. I understand the body is now with Patterson Funeral Home. I do not know which location.

73,

Jim Streible  K4DLI

ALL OUTGOING E-MAIL AND ATTACHMENTS
ARE SCANNED BY NORTON ANTI VIRUS