[SEDXC] April 25 Meeting

BLamboley at aol.com BLamboley at aol.com
Wed Apr 19 22:38:40 EDT 2006

Dear SEDXC Folks:

This is just another comment on the meeting coming up for April.  Be  aware
that we WILL NOT be gathering at Panera bread as usual.  In  fact, think of the
"Sidelines" sports bar as both Panera Bread AND our regular  meeting room at
Piedmont Hospital. The "Sidelines" has a good menu, we will  have our own
private room, and, most of all, they have excellent  audio/video facilities.

We have Chaz to thank for informing us about Sidelines.  He meets  there once
a month with the membership of the Atlanta Camaro club.   All of my other
options had failed to materialize, and I was glad they did, as  this place looks
like the answer to a maiden's prayer.

See the website and other announcements that have appeared in your emails
for further information.  I will be out of town until late Monday night
(Visalia!), but I suspect that any other questions could be addressed to Chaz  via
email.

Hope to see you all there!  The 3Y0 presentation promises to  be most
memorable!!!

Best,

Wes - W3WL