[SEDXC] Fwd: Chaz is a big tease!

Chaz Cone, W4GKF w4gkf at chazcone.com
Tue Aug 8 10:22:46 EDT 2006

Following up on JT's post:

Anyone want a driven element and three parasitic elements for a
Classic 36?  Also have a 8' mast and a semi-crumpled Ringo Ranger...

Mosquito bites during retrieval: no charge

To whomever: made off with the boom, driven element and
reflector:  Why didn't you steal it ALL in the first place?!!??

Chaz